1. Mix a little peppermint oil into your lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost. Natural boost few!
2. If you want to fake fuller lips, applying light shade/pencil in the center of your lips will do the trick. Apply the same light shade above you cupid's bow as well!
3. Most important according to me, especially during winter time - brush off flakes. Because flaky lips reflect less light, a dry pucker could be making your lips look smaller. To get rid of flakes, brush them lightly with a toothbrush. This also boosts circulation, giving you a rosy tint sans makeup. Win win situation for sure!
4. Want your glossy lipstick to have a matte look without buying a new tube? Dab on some concealer before applying. It’ll make it matte just like that, and it’ll also keep your lipstick on longer.
5. To make your lipstick last all day, hold a tissue over your lips and then dust them with translucent powder.