250 g fresh green cabbage
2 garlic cloves
100 g walnuts or sunflowers
2 dl of optional milk (I chose oat milk)
1 dl grated strong cheese, I took the parmesan
pasta for 4 servings
salt, black pepper
- Start roasting the walnuts in a frying pan until they get a bit of color.
- Put the nuts and the selected milk in a mixer and mix to a sauce.
- Shred the green cabbage (remove the hard stalk in the middle) and finely chop the garlic.
- Fry garlic and green cabbage soft in oil, on medium heat, for a couple of minutes.
- Cook the pasta as instructed.
- Add the walnut sauce over the garlic and green cabbage and simmer on low heat.
- Stir the cheese in the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the freshly cooked pasta!